Weekly iPhone Roundup {12.24 - 12.30}

 I know I haven't blogged all week, but there's honestly been nothing to blog about. I've spent a lot of time with family this week - when I'm not doing that I'm playing games... shocker. I'm so very thankful for our new internet provider, but it's still not fiber fast, but it gets the job done. I've been downloading God of War: Ragnarok since Sunday and it's still not done. Mind you, I don't let it download 24/7, but roughly 12 hours a day maybe. It's like 86gb, but I was able to play it when it hit like 28gb, so there's that.

Let me just say that this game is a blast! I mean, it's as GOW as any other, but the combat in this game is what makes it's so much fun.

In between downloading that, I've been playing the remastered version of The Last Of Us. Literally been one of y favorite games of all time since December of 2014, which is when I got it for the first time on PS4. Plus I'm wanting to play while I impatiently wait on HBO's The Last Of Us to come out. I've been counting down the days for months now.

Anyways, here are the random ass photos from my week. Hope everyone has a save and Happy New Year!


Snowy view from upstairs, just before we went home Christmas Eve.

The most random Christmas Eve shopping items.

Our beautiful snow covered road.

Homemade rice crispie treats.

Homemade sugar cookies.

The one present I'll share with you, my awesome new tripod that my aunt and uncle got me. SO thankful to have a new one, I can't wait for Milky Way season!

Homemade pumpkin bars with homemade icing.

Kool-Aid pie and cream cheese pie with toffee topping. 

My beautiful boxador.

This is one of my favorite purchases this year. It's a palm tree light for camping, which my uncle mentioned he wanted late summer. He loved it.

More snow Christmas night.

This was like 3:30am Monday.

Still snowing at 3pm Monday.

God of War Ragnarok was 89% away from being able to play. There was still like 60gb to go.

Seriously obsessed with this spinach and artichoke dip right now. I took this pic because I asked my aunt to pick some up for me.

The Last Of Us Remastered. Seriously the best game ever.

And lastly, a wet leaf on concrete.

No comments: