Do you want to be, Left 4 Dead?…

Well, if not, then I suggest you gather 3 of your closest buds and get ready for the gaming experience of your life. Well, I’m sure the vast majority of you have seen the preview for the new multiplayer co-operative survival horror game Left 4 Dead. Brought to you by the fine people of the Valve Corporation. And for those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, then you’re really missing out. You, and up to 3 of your friends have to help each other through zombie hell. And for those of you who don’t know us, we freak out over anything zombie. We even bought a movie call Automaton Transfusion just because it had a zombie dude on the cover. And let me just say, I really wish we had our $15 back. Word of advice, don’t judge a DVD b its cover. Anyway, the concept of the game is to help your friends through a bunch of scenarios until you reach the end alive. That’s pretty much all I know about it right now. I’ll probably be able to tell you more tomorrow, when we but it! Hopefully we get to but it anyway. Well I guess that’s about it. So, good luckto everyone that will be slaying zombies with the best of them tomorrow. Until next time…

- Megan

Song of the day: Fooled Around and Fell In Love by Elvin Bishop

No comments: