Friday's happenings...

Oh how I hate my last day off. I'm always thinking, "Ugh, I have to go back to work tomorrow." It makes it even worse when I have to be there at 1! I hate coming in then, it's always so packed. Oh well, what can you do, right?

I don't think I mentioned this, but we ordered 8 new yards of fleece from Joann.com a while back. On second thought, I think I did write about this. Well anyways, we got it yesterday! It doesn't match up as well as I hoped it would - which is unusual, we're usually so go at that - but it matched up well enough. I can't wait to sew it next week!

Aside from the excitement of new fleece, we also held all our little beauties today. But that's nothing new, we hold them every day that I don't work. I love the bonding sessions we have with them. I don't think they mind either, they get their faces stuffed!

Speaking of gliders, Kira is already doing loads better today! Her lip looks SO much better, it's insane. I'm so, so happy that we found that awesome vet. It makes you rest easy knowing that there's a glider vet so close to you!

Again, while we're on the subject of gliders, I may as well go ahead and confess my love for Charli. And no, I'm not talking about white ass Charlie, I'm talking about Charli - formerly Nala. Yes, we've finally decided on a name for her! One that's much better than Nala! Simba's new mom has also decided on a name, she's naming him Avonaco! o.O I've been calling him Avon - pronounced like Avan. Anyways, like I was saying, I'm in love with Charli. She's my baby and I just love her face. I think about her all the time, lol. It's actually kind of pathetic. I'm just so happy we finally kept one of Kira and Logan's babies!

I know this is so random, but I brushed the shit out of Milla today. I'm sure all of you know by now that she's a German Shepherd and has like 12 layers of fur. That poor thing sheds ALL the time! We're taking her and our aunt's dog, Fletcher, to the groomer in a couple weeks and getting them shaved! Should be a blast!

And lastly, LaVaughn found a couple of cicada shells (I thin that's what they're call, maybe hulls?) and of course, I wanted to take a picture of them, which I did. They were awesome.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Our awesome box of fleece from Joann's:


Fletcher, being a little creeper:


Strrreeetttccchh!

Avon & Charli





Aren't they so cute!?


Sadie, Pip & Hadley



Charli being an adorable monster:



She is SOOOO cute!!!

Avon being a cutie:





Sleepy Hadley:



More Sadie & Pip:





My cicada shells/hulls:

Creepy bug!


Alien bug!


It seriously looks like some type of alien.


Our White Leghorns:

This was prior to their wings being clipped. They were starting to fly everywhere!!

No comments: