Funday Monday... not!

Today has kind of been a sucky day. It just started bad and semi stayed that way. I mean, it could have been worse, of course, but it's just been an annoying day all the way around.

We had to go to town today, which I was completely against, but it had to be done. I hate going to town when I'm in a bad mood, it just makes the whole trip horrid. I know I sound like a raving bitch, I apologize, but coming here and ranting seems to ease some of the stress and tension.

There were two free puppies in town today, one of which I thought LaVaughn was going to get, even though we both know we don't need a dog. I think the lady called them Yorkipoos? I'm not 100% sure about that. They were cute puppies, but I'm sure they would have been annoying little monsters when they got older.

Ugh, I'm SO not looking forward to work tomorrow, but at least I have 3 days off after. That's awesome. I really hope I can continue to get schedules like this, it's awesome just working weekends and Tuesdays.

It's so bad, but LaVaughn and I love watching Steve Wilkos in the evenings. I mean, it's like such a stupid and unrealistic show, but it's awesome to watch and make fun of. It's something we've done for as long as I can remember. We used to watch him at night, but they stopped putting him on at 1AM for some stupid reason. Now we watch him at 2PM and drink coffee, lol.

And of course, we held the gliders again today. Like I said, that's nothing new anymore. Miss Kira is doing SO much better! Her lip is practically healed already. We couldn't be happier about that!

Oh yeah, we decided to release Harley, our duck, back into the world today. He's been cooped up for far too long in that cage. He needs to get some exercise and catch some bugs! He's only been out for like 4 hours, but you can already tell he's having the time of his life.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Sorry to be such a krone...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Just look at Kira's lip. Isn't is so much better?

You can hardly tell anything was there. 

Zoe being a creeper.

She was actually watching a bug.

And now she's back at it.

No comments: