My wacky Wednesday...

Well, wacky isn't really the way to describe it. I honestly don't know why I put that. I have a bad habit of putting misleading titles. None of which is good for my readers. Nothing draws people in like, "My wacky Wednesday!" Sigh... The title should have been, "Thank God it's Wednesday and I don't have to work!"

Okay, time to get on point! LaVaughn and I FINALLY managed to sew poor Kyan's set today. It should have been done ages ago, but that kind of stuff is nearly impossible to do when you have family over. Cause you have to try and work around them without making them feel like they're in the way.

Before that, LaVaughn and I played around with our new turkey. Actually, playing around isn't the best way to put it, lol. We weren't out there frolicking around and playing tag, we were just offering her blades of grass. Which she happily took. I love that she was a hand raised turkey and is actually friendly! I'm beginning to think Tom Friendly isn't the best name for our other turkey...

After all of that was said and done, we got a message from Annette on Facebook telling us to call Bourbon. Weird, right? Bourbon is like a bonding guru when it comes to gliders. Everyone knows who she is. I've never talked to her on the phone before, only through emails and Facebook. So you can imagine how weird it was for me to call her up and be all, "Hey, how's it going?"

Well, the phone call was short of amazing! She offered to take our boys from Annette's to her place in Tennessee and meet us in Kentucky with them next week!!! How insane is that!? She's currently hanging out at Annette's until she heads to the SGGA in Texas later tonight. She's planing on staying the night with Annette Sunday and then heading home Monday. Possibly with our boys in hand!!

So there's a 97% chance that we'll have our boys next week!

The only thing that's making us not want to do it is Annette. We're afraid of hurting her feelings by not coming down to pick the up and see her. We've already assured her that we're still planing on coming down within the next couple months. It would just help SO much to get them now, then come down in the off season when the weather is cooler and things are cheaper. Decisions, decisions...

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Isn't she a beautiful turkey?


Harley stays with the turkeys ALL the time!



She loves to be fed grass. Not that you can tell here, lol.



These are some of our newest chicks. I don't believe I mentioned that one of them died. Well, actually one was murdered by a snake!!

She has such beautiful eyes.

Fantastic turkey head shot.

She kind of looks like a black eyed demon here, lol. Perhaps we should call her... Meg!

She kind of looks like a BBW here.

That would be broad breasted white. ;)




The rarely photographed, Lacy. Isn't she pretty? :)

Our majestic yard.

The lighting was SO beautiful today!

A wood pile. This is actually my peach tree that was murdered. :(

A tiny transparent spider.

A spider in its web in the sunlight.

Random wood pile picture.

Here's Kyan's set that we sewed.

This was taken yesterday morning. Check out the yellow hue!

It was getting ready to rain/storm.

More of the yellow sky.

No comments: