It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

After months and months of anticipation and waiting, Chloe FINALLY let her joeys come OOP!! And our suspicions were right, she had a leu and a TRUE PLATINUM MOSAIC! I can't even believe it. When people mentioned that Boon could be a mosaic under his color, I never in a million years would have thought that we would be lucky enough for that to happen. Way to go you two! :D

It's so sad, because I so desperately want to keep the little TPM boy, but I know I can't. If it wasn't for his years, then I wouldn't even consider it, lol. Not really, of course, but his ears are what's torture! Taylor will be lucky if she gets him. :)

Speaking of, Taylor is coming down Wednesday. I'm SO excited!! It's been forever since she's been down. I'm also pretty stoked that she's going to get to hold super young joeys for the first time. Lilah was almost a month old when she got to hold her, so she's really going to be head-over-heels for these little ones.

No to talk about depressing news... we met Kalie with Avon yesterday. :( We had him for over 8 months, so parting was bittersweet. Kalie was super excited to get him, so that made me happy, but I still miss him so much. I know he's in good hands with her, though.

We also did a little Christmas shopping on our way home from meeting Kalie and actually managed to find a few really awesome Christmas presents! One of which was a Black Friday sale that we thought was sold out. Apparently someone stashed one, which we found and took, lol.

After we got home yesterday evening, we decided to decorate out Christmas tree, which our aunt picked up for us earlier yesterday. It's BEAUTIFUL!! even before the tree was decorated, it was beautiful. It's so big and lush, it almost looks fake.

And that leads me to today, which was absolutely event-less. Seriously, we didn't do anything exciting or productive today, other than sewing a couple sets. I suppose I'll leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Prepare for a photo bomb!!

Here are the boys, freshly OOP!








Pictures from our drive to Popular Bluff to meet Kalie:

This is Sam A. Baker state park. SO pretty!

The sky wasn't too bad either.










Not bad for a small town scenic view.



Decorating the three and what have you...


Pre-decorations. See how full and beautiful it is!?

Lights and balls.

Lights, balls, and garland.

Lights, balls, garland, ice cycles, and the star.





It's very beautiful with the lights off.


Pictures of the joeys from today:

Paxton






Isn't he so cute!?

Xander



Look at those ears!





More pictures of the tree. Only this time there are presents under it:



Check out that loot!




Light decorations.

With one missing bulb.


No comments: