Keeping busy with JustFab...

We didn't have too many pouches to finish cutting, so I decided to do that today among the cage sets that I was cutting out. No telling how long these pouches will sit here before they're sewn. Sigh... We need new pouches BADLY, like really badly.

In other, non-glider related cage set news... We finished the boys stuff today and completely decked out their cage. It looks AWESOME! I know it's only a matter of time before they completely destroy it, but as of now, it's gorgeous and I'm proud.

As of right now we're wrapping all of LaVaughn's shoes that she got for Xmas. Long story short, mi madre gives us money to buy Xmas gifts with and we then have to buy things for ourselves from her. It's been like this for years -- she has no idea what we're into or what we already have, so it makes sense. Of course, LaVaughn wanted shows, well boots, actually. I'm not sure what I'm getting. Considering a 35mm 1.8g, but I don't know.

Well I guess that's all for now. I suppose I should get back to wrapping. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from today:

(this is mainly the cats)



And some ducks...




And chickens...




And more cats...















My favorite picture of Bart right now.

My fleece and pouch mess...



Cage sets to sew tomorrow.

Finally, the rats decked out critter nation cage...



















Our festive Xmas tablecloth...


Pouches everywhere!

Wrapping shoes...


So pretty! I love wrapping boxes!

No comments: