Might I inquire about your spoons...

Geez I'm exhausted! It's been such an unbelievably long work weekend -- and I already have to go back tomorrow! I tried sewing up a couple cage sets that someone ordered, but I just didn't have the energy to even complete half. I guess that will take place Monday.

I'm just so exhausted today. I want to go back to bed.

I finally got some new pics of Loras today. I've been avoid him like the plague because I'm terrified that Charli will reject him. Not that she really rejected the other boy, but she just didn't acknowledge him. He crawled out of the pouch constantly towards the end and she didn't even pull him back in. I swear I think something was wrong with him. But anyways, that's why I haven't been messing with him a whole lot.

And his poor head, oh gods! It's terrible looking. :( In happier news, I think Milli wants him to go in her pet cage, which is more than fine with me. I'll be less tempted to keep him.

Ugh, I'm exhausted again and need to go sleep or something. No! Coffee, that's what I need.

Love & Peace

-Megan

When you don't have time to make butterbeer and you can't find pumpkin juice, you compromise:


Here's Loras in all of his radiant glory:



His tail is amazing!








No comments: