Thursday, August 28, 2008

Early morning flat...

Wow, Monday sucked. It was about 7:30 in the a.m. when I decided to go to the movie store. I was well on my way when all of a sudden, the car started vibrating on the right side. So I pulled over at this factory called Fine Laboratories. Well I got out and looked at the tire, and it was oh so flat. So I looked in the trunk to see if there was a spare and noticed that there was a tire, but no spare. So I grabbed my cell phone and started to call my uncle, and what do ya know, it was dead! I couldn't believe it. So I sat there for like 10 minutes and watched car after car drive by and nobody would stop and ask if I needed help. And to top it off, some of the people were talking on their cell phones. They were total McAssholes. So I figured I wasn't gonna get any help there, so I started the car and drove about 1/4 mile down the road and pulled on some little dirt road. Well I got out and saw a big sign on the side that say, "Wilson Cemetery." That was a real big plus. Well after a couple minutes of sitting there with my hazards on I figured nobody was gonna stop, so I walked. The first house I saw was about 1 block away. Well I got to that house and it looked like someone was working on it and there were like 3 big ass trucks parked. So I thought to myself, "Hey. I didn't wanna get murdered today." So I decided to go to the next house I saw. That house was about 2 blocks away from that house. Well, when I got halfway up the driveway to that house, a guy came out and asked if he could help me. So I asked if I could use his phone and he said yeah. Well I called my uncle and told him I had a flat and he said he would be there in about 20 minutes. So I gave the guy his phone back and he was like, "Do you need a ride back to your car?" and I was like, "No, it's not that far." but he insisted. So he drove me back to the car and dropped me off. Well I got Milla out of the car and started to take her for a walk up to the cemetery, but halfway there, I saw a dog and literally ran back to the car and shoved her in. Cause I was afraid they would fight. But the dog that I saw was inside a fence and couldn't get out. And it was so cute and sweet. Well my uncle finally got there and put the spare on. Well we started off. He decided he would drive behind me. Well we got about 3 or 4 miles down the road and the car started vibrating again. So I pulled over and got out. And of coarse, the spare went flat. So he said that we would have to take it to a gas station and get air. So we went to the first gas station we saw, and the stupid air pump was out! I couldn't believe it. So we went to a auto shop and the dude there fixed the tire. Well we went back to the car and he put the spare back on. Well that time it FINALLY worked. I got home and was so relieved. Well I called the auto place and asked them if they had a tire for the car and the dude was like, "We don't have any right now, we'll have some Wednesday." that sucked. So we didn't get a tire until Wednesday. But now, everything is ok. This was the worst flat tire experience of my life! And hopefully the last. So everyone who has a car, please check the tires on your car at least every 6 weeks or so. It'll totally save you in the long run. So peace out... - Megan

No comments: