Time for some updates...

Hey people. I'm back again. It's been forever since I've blogged about anything. Well lets see... We figured out a name for our chihuahua. We named her Ginger. It fits her so well. She's also kind of the color of ginger. Um, we got to see Pineapple Express Monday. And it was awesome. Seth Rogen and James Franco are a match made in heaven. For all of you who haven't seen it yet, you should do so as soon as possible. I would have to rate that movie a 8.5/10. We also got the new Harold & Kumar the day it came out. That movie was sweet ass sweet. I think I prefer it over the first one. I'm not sure though. The 2nd one doesn't have enough NPH in it. But other than that, it was awesome. I would give it a 8.5/10. Um, I can't really think of anything else that was real important. Oh, we got this really gnarly Monopoly game with electronic banking. It's pretty sweet. So if you like using credit cards instead of counting money, then you should dish out the $35 and go get yourself one. I would give it a 7/10. Ok, I think that about does it. If I think of anything else, I'll blog it tomorrow... Loads of pics below. - Megan


Luda eating her favorite treats.

Ben eating his favorite treats.

A nice profile shot of Ben.

And now a profile shot of Luda.

Pretty face shot of Milla.

A cute little bug-eyed pic of Ginger.

A pretty nice looking picture of some Purple flowers

An awesome flower/bee picture. It's really cool looking big.

Some cookies LaVaughn made (not homemade, lol).

Just another pic of the cookies.

Some homegrown apples. They have very weird colors on them.

This stuff is awesome. It's called "Get Groomed Lulu Pink" and it smells awesome. It smells like grapefruit. You get a shampoo, detangler, and a spritz. It's totally worth $10.

This is a pleasantly plump squirrel outside our house eating dog food. It's so cute.

Some kind of awesome pink flower that came up by our tomato garden.


One of our big tomatoes. They're huge, and taste great.

Some of my personal favorite, the cherry tomatoes.

A huge cluster of like 8 tomatoes.

No comments: