Dog days of summer...

Just thought I'd share some more pics from today. I know, you're probably sick of them by now, but I need to get it all out of my system before the new wares off.

I now find myself walking around the yard taking pictures of nothing, just because. Even though it's been a few days, I still can't get over how awesome our new camera is. I'm sure after about a week, I'll stop taking so many, but you're just going to have to deal for now.

Anyway, I don't really have anything of importance to say, just wanted to share the pics. Hope you enjoy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hush by Deep Purple


I know this isn't anything special, but I love how eerie the Willow Tree looks on cloudy days.
.
Carly is such a ham.
.
Look at her, she loves it.
.
Fletcher was being a pain, so this is the best one I could get.
.
Just a tree trunk.
.
An old ass fence.
.
Yeah, this is pretty awesome.
.
OMG, Fiona is SO cute. And look at how chubby she is.
.
So cute.
.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of her.

No comments: