A week of randomness...

I haven't had time to post for a couple days, so I thought I would just do it all at once. It's nothing to get uber excited about, just some random pictures from the past couple days. So, sit back and enjoy.

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Highwayman by The Highwaymen

Haha, I love this picture. And just look at how big those babies are getting. Can't wait!
.
She knows I'm watching her.
.
The boys, wanting out. Don't they look so pitiful?
.
Then we decided to get them out.
.
Except LaVaughn decided to hog the camera, lol.
.
He looks just like his dad here.
.
Charlie is the only one we feel safe having outside.
.
Good thing he takes good outdoor pictures, lol.
.
This was just an awesome butterfly laying in the road.
.
I know it's not much, but I think it's pretty.
.
Some awesome clovers that I found.
.
This is cool.
.
Just a leaf.
.

And last, but not least, our new 35mm Canon AE-1 Program that was given to us. Pretty awesome, eh?

No comments: