Flowers and bees and gliders, oh my!

Despite what you were thinking, I'm not dead, lol. I just thought posting a bunch of meaningless pictures on a daily basis was getting a little annoying. And like I said, the new wore off of the camera, so therefor, less pictures. That doesn't mean I don't have any pictures to share today, oh no. The pictures I'm sharing today are from yesterday... or the day before. I've lost track, sorry.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Everyday by James Taylor

These gorgeous flowers are just growing all over the yard.
.
This is so rustic looking to me. I think wine and Tuscany for some reason.
.
No idea what these are, super cool though.
.
Yeah, two bees on one ball.
.
This is pretty cool looking.
.
This is probably my favorite picture of bee/flower ball. Pretty cool looking, I think.
.
This was just a t-tiny flower laying on the ground.
.
Not the best picture, but pretty cool looking.
.
I love these tiny ass things.
.
Classic.
.
This is one of the best pictures of John Rambo that I got. He's constantly moving, so getting a decent picture is nearly impossible.
.
Sadie, with her beautiful eyes.
.
Ugh, Sadie is so gorgeous!
.
And here's her man, Pip.
.
Look at that bald spot! This is such a cute picture of Pip.
.
Kira seriously takes some of the best pictures.
.
Kira showing off her awesomeness. Look at that gorgeous face!
.
This is such a cute picture of Logan. I love the expression on his face as he's gripping his mealworm, lol. So cute.
.
Aww, Charlie still has such a cute baby face.
.
Charlie and Logan enjoying some yogurt.
.
They're such boyfriends.
.
Look at Fiona's sweet little face. So cute.
.
She looks like a little elf here.
.
It seems like it's been forever since I've posted a good picture of Chazz. So enjoy it while you can, lol.
.
Another gorgeous picture of Chazz. Just look at those eyes.
.

And last, but definitely not least, Milla. She loves that toy.

No comments: