Cold in every sense of the word...

Not only has the weather plummeted into the 30s the past few days, my immune system has as well. Just as I suspected Friday - my cold got worse. Luckily it wasn't anything super sever, but I felt like complete and utter crap when I woke up Saturday. Actually before that, around 11ish in the morning. I woke up coughing and terribly congested. I just dragged through work Saturday. Getting home that evening was like winning the lottery.

Sunday was no better. My head didn't feel as "swollen" as the day before, but I was still congested. Later on last night my throat started to her. I was getting hoarse and couldn't hardly swallow... Fun! I feel as if that's what's going to happen tonight as well.

Today I've been coughing non-stop, which is causing my throat to hurt. It's not like a raw, burning sensation, just sore. Trying to swallow is a pain. I hope and pray I'm better by tomorrow. I have to go into work a tad early because literally every manager in the store is going to a meeting and I'm in charge. That means little ole me is going to be running an entire crew of people tomorrow. Lord help me.

Speaking of working, I sewed up a cage set today and posted it a little while ago. Surprisingly enough it sold, as well as the other identical set that I had. After that another lady contacted me wanting a cage set. Well she ended up ordering not one, but TWO sets! So now I have 3 additional sets to sew this week. We have to take my aunt's dog to the vet Wednesday, but hopefully I can get at least one done before we have to go. Then Thursday I'll try to finish the rest. Maybe I can coax LaVaughn into helping me.

This is way off subject, but I just have to mention that Chloe and Boone's joeys detached! On New Year's Day!! How awesome is that? We haven't come up with any names yet, but we have a gorgeous Platinum and True Platinum Mosaic, both boys. They're to die for gorgeous!

Well I'm coughing like crazy right now, so I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are pics of the boys freshly OOP:





















3 Days OOP:





















And lastly, the cage set I made today:


No comments: