Say it ain't so...

I felt kind of odd last night. I kept getting this feeling in my throat and chest like I needed to cough, which I did every little bit. I've had enough colds in my lifetime to know when one is starting to set in. We've all been there -- fatigue, scratchy throat from trying to clear it so much, heaviness in your lungs. It's an all too familiar feeling.

I was scared that I would wake up today and be severely congested. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't too ill. Congested, yes, but severely? No. I took an incredibly hot shower within 5 minutes of being up, which helped tremendously to break everything up. I've had a funky smell in my nose every since. I'm also starting to cough again, which is causing my throat to feel weird.

I just hope and pray that I'm not worse tomorrow -- I have to work! Luckily it's only until 7.

Speaking of working, as soon as I got out of the shower I had to sew a 7 piece cage set that was paid for a couple days ago, My original intention was to sew that and one other to try and sell. Yeah, that definitely didn't happen. I felt far too crappy to sew anymore than I absolutely had to.

I'm hoping I can sew some Sunday if I don't have to work. That's IF I feel up to it. I may be worse tomorrow, or I may be better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for better.

Well I guess I'm going to call it a day. I want to go ahead and post today's picture on my new Project 365 blog HERE before I get too far behind on posting, like I did with my old Project 365 blog HERE. I'm actually still in the process of uploading all of last years pictures. It's such a pain, you have no idea. It's so tedious to put each date and each day in, god I'll be glad when I'm done. I am so not getting that far behind on this years if I can help it.

Anyways, that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace
... and Happy New Years!

-Megan

Randomly boring pictures from today:

My hat. Best gift LaVaughn has ever given me.

Pork for dinner. It's a good luck symbol to eat pork on New Years day. Stay far far away from chicken!

More smoothies in the making.

They look far better than they taste.

I'm not sure what, but something is off in these drinks.

No comments: