Negan is coming...

Just thought I would check in, considering I haven't blogged in a few days, yet again. It's been a slow month, aside from new joeys, work, and sewing. Who honestly want's to hear about that over and over again?

I've been sewing every day that I can. I sewed Thursday, but took a break from it yesterday, which was nice. I haven't sewn today either, but I do plan on cutting out a set to hopefully sew Monday.

I have to work 1-7 tomorrow. I'm working 1-7 every day that I work this week, which I love. I adore getting out early. I'm sure that won't be the case next Sunday -- it's Superbowl Sunday! I'll for sure be working until 9.. Yuck!

Our TPM and BB girl are both still available. We've gotten absolutely no hits on him, it's so weird. I haven't advertised her yet, so hopefully someone will want to welcome her into their home when I do. I'm thinking of coming down on Dale's price. I think the $1200 is just too much, even though Julia sold one at that price. I think I'll lower his price to $900 next week.

Speaking of joeys, I got a glimpse of Charli's joey -- it's a gorgeous ringtail boy! Her last boy didn't make it, so I'm super stressing about this one already.

Volumes 13-17 of The Walking Dead arrived today, as well as the rest of our fleece from Fabric.com. I'm SO excited about my comics, though. I can't wait to dig into them and get to Negan! So pumped!

Well I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from the last few days:

The set from Thursday.


I am in love with this gorgeous cat.




Dale has my heart.




My walking dead comics!!!

Yay! Can't wait to start sewing!!

Random pictures from today:


















No comments: