Life Among Them...

This is oddly fitting for how I feel right now. Not only is it the title for volume 12 of The Walking Dead (which I received in the mail today), but it's also how I feel about my new acrylic nails - it's life life with acrylics at the moment and learning how to do everything over again. I have to say, the transition has been far easier than I thought it would be.

LaVaughn has put cheap false nails on me before, but I hated them. They felt unnatural and weird. These bad boys feel awesome! I'm not going to lie, they hurt pretty bad for the majority of the night, but they're 90% better today. I had to sew a set today, which was odd and just weird. Definitely need to get used to doing that again. Other than that (and wiping) they're not too bad. They're also to die for cute!

LaVaughn got her nails filled yesterday while we were there. She also got white tips with an accent flower on each ring finger as well as black liner. They're very cute.

LaVaughn and I rented two more of the "8 Films to Die For" last night, as well as The Possession of Molly Hartley -- totally lame, by the way. We watched Murder In The Dark, which wasn't too shabby -- especially after finding out that most of that movie was improv -- and Bastard, which was too stupid to finish. Now we just need to watch Re-Kill, The Wicked Within, and Wind Walkers.

I rented a movie called Infected today. It's a post-apocalyptic film with Matthew Fox, how bad can it be? And Magic Mike XXL -- I know, I'm a girl and like to watch hot guys strip, so what.

Oh, Kira's newest joey detached a little while ago. I only held her for a few minutes before I put her back. I'm not sure why, but this little one is making me very nervous. She's small, but chubby. I'm not going to mess with her for a few more days. We've also decided to name her Cordelia. Well, I decided.

I guess that's all for now. Typing is a pain in the ass with these nails, so I'm going to stop here. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My nails:

Is that not the cutest design ever??

And can you believe it's hand painted??

Now for Cordelia:



Her stripe is unbelievably thick.








And lastly, my Walking Dead Comic:


No comments: