Hot cheetos and blue juice...

LaVaughn and I have been making daily trips in town to rent/return Redbox movies and games. We've also made a habit of getting a limeade in the process. I'm sure the people of Sonic know exactly what we're going to get when we pull up.

We watched a good zombie flick with Matthew Fox, watched Magic Mike XXL and played Rainbow Six Siege and the Uncharted Collection. I didn't like Siege at first, but now I find myself wanting to play it more and more with each passing hour. I hate Uncharted, that's such a stupid and cheap game. I'm sorry to all the people that enjoy it -- even though I don't know how anyone can. Thankfully we only had to pay $1.50 for it.

When Siege comes down, I want to buy it. I'm saving every penny for all the awesome games that come out in March -- so many.

I'm so not looking forward to work tomorrow. Not only is it going to be cold, but we're supposed to get some pretty bad weather tomorrow. Should be interesting to see how much accumulates.

I got Kira and Logan's newest little girl out a little while ago for pictures. Man, that girl is wild and crazy! She's all over the place and she cries the entire time. She also tried to bite, but I know she's mainly trying to get a nipple. She's gorgeous, none the less, and so dark! I can't wait to see what she looks like in a few weeks.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures of Cordelia from today:
















No comments: