Complete and utter nothing...

You guessed it, I ran out of ideas for a blog title. I hate trying to think of something that doesn't sound stupid or moronic. That's very hard to do after you've done as many blogs as I have. The sad thing is, as bad as my titles are now, they're nothing compared to when I first started blogging I can't even imagine what those are like. I'm too scared to go back that far, lol.

Anyways, LaVaughn and I held the boys for a while today in a bonding pouch. Tyler fits right in, he acts like he's know us for years! Boone is a little timid still and very crabby. We'll have that worked out of him in no time, lol. They're seriously awesome though, I love them so much already. I can't wait until we can introduce them to their future wives! :)

Ugh, I honestly can't think of anything else to say, so I'm going to leave this at a picture post. Until next time my lovelies...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The dickhead cats from early this morning:



Our beautiful mosaic sugar glider boy, Tyler:











Our beautiful leucistic sugar glider boy, Boone:











Una's new favorite sleeping/hiding place:




Zoe sleeping like an angel:




My all time favorite cooking show, Barefoot Contessa:


NO clue why I added these, lol.

No comments: