Sunday, bloody Sunday...

This is the first Sunday I've had off in as long as I can remember. I'm actually not sure what to do with myself, lol. Lucky for me, this is one less day I'll have on my paycheck... how fun! Oh well, I'm sure I'll work enough overtime in the coming weeks to make up for it.

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to go out and take some pictures. There's not a lot to look at right now - considering it's mid summer and everything died from the excessive heat, but there are a few different flowers/weeds blooming around the yard, so those were my main focus.

Honestly, sewing should have taken place today. We have a set that we need to sew for someone. And not to mention, we have 6 yards of fleece that needs to be sewn up and sold. Unfortunately, LaVaughn doesn't like to sew as much as I do, so if she's not in the mood, it doesn't happen. That's only because I can't cut. Like, at all! I try to cut things from time to time, but it looks like shit and I just end up scraping it. That's where she comes in, she's the cutter.

Anyways, I have tomorrow off too, so I'm pumped. Like I said, I'm not used to having Sundays off, so I have a two day break in between the days I work, I'm stoked!

In glider news... the boys are doing great. We've been giving them time to settle in, so we haven't messed with them a whole lot. They fit right into our little glider family and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Especially Tyler, he's my love bug. :)

Well, I suppose I've bored you enough for one day, time to find something else to do. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Random flower shots:







Una peeking out from the coffee table:


No comments: