Bark at the moon...

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. I'm sure you don't mind, considering they're boring and make me want to puke. Seriously, they're horrible even as I'm writing them sometimes. Oh well, at least it gives me something to do. And just because they're bad doesn't mean I don't enjoy writing them, because I do. And at least I'm not on here blabbing about my kids like every other blogger in the world. I bet I'm the only 25 year old (outside of the entertainment business) that doesn't have a kid or two.

LaVaughn and I went to Fredericktown yesterday for some very much needed shopping. We've been out of everything! We go there to get a better deal on things, but usually end up getting screwed. We spend well over $100 and came home with nothing.

It was a really creepy day all the way around. I couldn't help but feel like someone or something was out to get us. When we were leaving the store, when I was getting gas, and yes, even the entire drive home. It didn't help that there was a hideously huge blood moon on the horizon that taunted us all the way home. And if any of you locals out there have ever driven on C, then you know just how creepy that drive can be.

Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow. On the bright side, I do get off at 8! I seriously never get out of that place before 9:30, so it's going to be a nice change to be home before then. If things work out like they should. Fingers crossed my lovelies!

Since Mr. Pip got himself neutered a while back, that gave us the opportunity to leave Miss Hadley in with her parents. And since Kryo came OOP, that's left Sadie and Pip with a new babysitter! It's freakishly adorable that Hadley stays in the pouch with him while her parents go eat and play. She and her baby bro are going to be close. :)

While we're on the subject of sugar gliders, I may as well break the news to you... We're not keeping our new little mosaic boy. He is cute, that I'll give him credit for, but we really don't need him and really don't have anywhere to put him, so we believe it's best to try and find him a home. Smart thinking on our end.

Okay my lovelies, I believe it's time for me to go. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the blood moon from last night. Looks more like a fireball if you ask me:



Here's Hadley babysitting her baby brother:





Tyler being his adorable cute self and playing with a jack.




No comments: