You mean it's finally done!?

Believe it or not, we were finally able to get Kyan's set sewn and sent out today. I honestly can't believe it, lol. It seems like we've put it off for forever! I hate procrastinating when it comes to sewing. Now I just hope we can get the rest of our stuff sewn and sold later this week!

Since today was another random day, I decided to take some pictures around the yard again. Nothing special, like always. It's not like the scenery changes every day, so I'm basically running around taking pictures of different things, just from a different angle.

Oh yeah, Bart found a baby rabbit today. Well, he didn't so much "find" it, he caught it. And of course, we chased him down and took it from him. It's seriously so cute, but the poor little thing has a huge chunk of flesh missing from her side. Not cool. We'll try to keep her as comfortable as possible and see if she gets any better.

Other than that, there isn't too much going on. I go back to work tomorrow, so I have that to look forward to. Yay, lol.

I guess I'll leave this horribly boring blog at that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

I love the way raindrops look on leaves.


Mushrooms!

Perhaps these are Hobbit mushrooms?

Or portobello mushrooms?





Here's the wild bunny Bart caught.

Isn't it cute?

Fletcher.

Kyan's cage set. These pictures are usually taken with the cutting mat in the background.

Caterpillar!


Or just a worm? Ew!


No comments: