Let the sewing, commence...

Round two of sewing Nadine's sets is complete! I honestly didn't think I would be able to sew on the new machine, but it turned out to be a pretty good little sewer. It's very hard to hold the fleece still on this machine, so I have to be very careful not to let loose and speed off. The back stitching is the worst, but seemed to get a little easier towards the end. I guess we'll see how good I do tomorrow!

I really wanted to crack into the other sets we had cut, but didn't really feel like it after sewing all 12 items in a row. Plus it was getting late and we wanted to cook. Which we still have to do, so I should probably wrap this up as quickly as possible.

I wish I had more to share, but I really don't. The things that I have bottled up inside and desperately want to blog about would bore any normal person to death.

Like chicken eggs for example... After the chickens started eating their laying pellets, pretty much all of the older hens started to lay. We're averaging 4-5 eggs a day now. That's pretty much everyone, considering we only have 5 adult hens. The rest are pullets, but they should be laying before long too. Especially since one of them is already giving us mini eggs, lol.

See what I'm saying? Boring! This kind of stuff doesn't interest the average bear.

Okay, well I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

See the size difference in the eggs?

And lastly, Nadine's other cage set.

No comments: