A good start to a bad day...

Today has been one of those, "What the fuck just happened!?" type of days. It started out well, got even better as the day progressed, then all of a sudden... brick wall.

You guys have to know what I'm talking about. You're just driving along, having one of the best days you've had in a while, etc. Then, out of nowhere, you make a decision that completely alters and ruins the rest of your day. Well, that was my day today. Of course, I'm not going to bore you with details of why my day ended so badly, just needed to vent.

Luckily, things look to be on the up and up. I've spent my evening browsing eBay, getting into bidding wars that I don't need to be in, and buying things that I don't need to buy. Come on, you know you've done it too. eBay has a way of drawing you in with their damn auctions. There's just something about racing someone to the finish line of a bid as the clock ticks down. It's a sickness.

Speaking of eBay, LaVaughn and I bought a couple AWESOME knives on eBay last week -- or earlier this week, I can't really remember. Anyway, they're freaking awesome and I want 10 more. 

We stuffed the gliders faces with mealies today. Well, it was mainly me, because LaVaughn and to go over to aunt Sharon's house and do something for her. We rarely have mealies and when we do they end up turning into beetles, so we don't really limit the gliders when we feed. But lets face it, 1000 mealies between 11 gliders is nothing. 

Everyone ate a decent amount, except for, of course, Pip. I think he had close to 24, maybe more. I was kind of in a daze when I was feeding him, so I just kept giving them to him one after the other, barely giving him time to chew. Poor little guy, he had mealie guts and skin all over his face. It looked like he had thrown up all over the place, which he hadn't. 

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

This is my awesome Defender Extreme Karambit knife:




And this is LaVaughn's Tac Force Speedster:


Yes, that's a Route 66 knife. :)


No comments: