Queen of light took her bow, then she turned to go...

We finally finished the cage sets today... finally! I didn't think they were ever going to get done! We've been trying to get everything finished, considering we have one order that needs to be finished tomorrow or the next day, then two orders that need to be done once we receive the fabric. I'm also talking to a lady that's wanting to order a custom cage set with loads of items.

Not to mention Taylor's stuff that she brought to us at the beginning of December! Her stuff is being done for free, so it's not like it has to be done ASAP, but I would still like to get it done sooner, rather than later.

We just have to get on the ball.

Random subject, but I so desperately want to get the garage remodeled. I'm just so looking forward to a new glider room that's bigger -- well, maybe not bigger -- and something that's their own. It will make it so much easier for glider people to come out and see it. Especially if we get to add on what we're wanting to add on. Then, if we're able to do a mini-kitchen in the garage, we can just leave all the glider supplies out there. It'll just be awesome (I hope).

I just wish the cold weather would cease for a little wile so that we could start moving stuff out.

I would also like to add that LaVaughn and I are planing on going to the Battle of Pilot Knob remake in September of this year. They reenact it every year, but they put on a full reenactment every 3 years. And 2014 just so happens to be the 150th anniversary of the epic Civil War battle. It's a weekend long festival, so I'm most definitely going to have to take off work to be able to go. I honestly don't think I would want to work that weekend to begin with. I can't imagine how busy we would be!

LaVaughn and I are also considering staying at the Fort Davidson hotel for the night while we're there. Then we can just get a jump start on all the festivities without having to get up early to make it there on time. Now we just have to hope that nothing comes up between now and then.

As you can tell, I'm painfully bored at the moment and continue to ramble about things are wont be taking place more months and months! Oh well, better than talking about boring shit. But... I believe I'm going to leave it at that. It's time to feed the crew, I think I can hear them barking. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some random pictures of Una sitting on me early this morning:




Such a dreary day...



And lastly, the finished product!


No comments: