That Post Apocalypse Feeling

 I actually left the house today and took some photos of weeds, twigs and leaves... shocker. I never leave the house in time to catch the sunset, but it wouldn't have mattered much today because it's cloudy AF. And in my defense I don't take Max for walks until after he eats dinner. 

I think for the first time since I was in school I'm actually looking forward to summer. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love gardening season. I love to plant seeds and buy plants, but since we have a pool now I have a major reason to anticipate the summer months. I always look forward to spring, it allows for better photos, warmer weather and longer days. 

Since I got a new tripod for Christmas, I'm STOKED for Milky Way season. I'm not sure how easily I'll be able to photograph the Milky Way early in the season, I really only started in June. I'm just anxiously waiting for my first Milky Way shot of the year!

Okay, this blog is boring AF, so I'm going to end it here.


Dried up twigs.

Fall leaves.

This is an old log down the road.

More leaves, would've been better edited in lightroom.

Weeds.

More weeds.

These little dried up flowers.

I think they're wildflowers of some kind... maybe.

No comments: