Weekly iPhone Roundup {1.14 - 1.20}

 This Sims 4 is still taking over the majority of my life. When I'm not working or sleeping, I'm playing The Sims. It's an addiction at the moment and leads me to live a rather boring life. I mean, even if I wasn't playing at the moment, I wouldn't be doing anything worth blogging about. It's far too cold and drab to take any photos. I don't like being repetitive about what I post, which is why I don't go out and take the same pictures over and over again. 

With that being said, here are some pictures from my phone this week. Enjoy!


Beautiful sunset in Perryville Saturday night.

One of the prettiest of the year so far.

Still obsessed with the beautiful sunset in my mirror.

I went to McDonald's Saturday night for a coffee and pulled behind an SUV with this AMAZING Umbrella Corporation decal on the back of their car. Literally obsessed!

My purple orchid that I've been nursing back to health for months.

The Last Of Us premiered on HBO over the weekend and it's literally giving me life!. I don't know how many times my eyes were watering due to the excitement!

I'm also still obsessed with Little Nightmares 2 when I'm not playing The Sims.

Probably my biggest Sims 4 fail - this broad returned home from working with $2. Um, excuse me?


No comments: