Forgotten Photos

 I completely forgot that I took some photos with my Nikon Friday. I guess cause of all the chaos of the week, not to mention working in Perryville over the weekend. It's rare that I ever go out and take photos this time of year due to the cold and there being nothing to photograph. I mean, there are loads of things to photograph, but it's too repetitive.

I not only used my 105mm lens, but my Tokina as well. I don't always keep my Tokina attached, but I keep it close by at all times. We're on the brink of Milky Way season and I don't want to miss anything, lol. 

Anyways, here are the pics that I took last Friday:


Landscape view of the yard.

The tree on the right is so beautiful in the spring and fall.

Always trying to capture sun stars whenever I can.

Found a nice dead twig.

Max pretending he's an orphan.

I honestly don't know why he lays in this rickety old dog house sometimes. He loves to hide in here when it's storming, as opposed to being in the house where he lives.

More puffball weeds.

I really don't know what these weeds are called.

But they're cute.

And photogenic.

Last pompom in the sun.

I do love these pine trees on the other side of the fence. This isn't the best picture I've taken of them, but it's still nice.

Idk why this dog is so cute and so mean looking at the same time.

It's a big, 120lb ball of love.

No comments: