Weekly iPhone Roundup {2.11 - 2.17}

 It's that time again. At least I managed a regular post this week, which didn't happen last week. However, I do have far fewer pictures to share from my phone this week. I don't know why, I just didn't take that many.

It's been kind of a boring week, but we did get all the lumber delivered for our new chicken coop! I'm so, so, so excited! It's going to be a massive upgrade from our ancient one. This one will be completely enclosed with an actual floor, windows and a roof! It'll also have a heat lamp for the winter months. I literally can't wait.

I guess that's all for now, here are the pics:


My mom's dog, Ella. She's the chunkiest and sweetest girl. Although she looks pretty crazy here.

Late night McDonald's mobile orders for the win. Their americanos are so freaking good.

This is a dozen roses from Walmart. Very beautiful, very small. I was going to get these for my aunt, but couldn't justify the $16 that they cost compared to the size. Such a ripoff.

Here's some of the lumber and siding for the new chicken coup!

My lemon sprouts continue to grow by the day!

No comments: