Weekly iPhone Roundup {2.4 - 2.10}

 It's been a rather slow week this week, nothing has really happened - other than me not feeling well. I've had a terrible tension headache and bout of anxiety, so you can imagine how fun that's been. I haven't even taken many pictures this week. None on my camera.

The Sims has slowly faded into the distance, which has left me trying to find something to entertain my mind. I turned to Little Nightmares 2 again, planning on beating it once more, but it's not as exciting the 3rd time around. Or second? Hmm... I'm not entirely sure. Either way, it's just not something I can get into. I also can't justify $70 for Hogwarts Legacy right now, maybe I'll wait until Black Friday and hopefully get it cheaper then.

I won't, however, want to wait until Fall for the Resident Evil 4 remake that comes out next months. RE4 has been one of my favorite games of the franchise since like 2005. I have so many good memories and feelings associated with that game, which is why I want the remake so badly. Not to mention, I got the remake on PS4, but the rendering in the graphics is murder on my eyes.

Anyways, I don't know why this turned into game talk, that my bad. Here are the pictures from the past week:


Sunsets in Perryville.

I'm so used to living in the country, horizons like these are hard to come by.

Minus the strip mall in the background, lol.

Saw this gorgeous vintage car parked at Buchheits Monday.

I had the color of this picture - my phone doesn't know how to process the different colors. All 6 of my lemon trees have began to sprout and grow!

Cloudy drive home Wednesday.

It was also very rainy.

The cuteness that is Little Nightmares 2.

And lastly, my uncle made the mistake of taking his passcode off his phone and leaving it in my vicinity. When that happens, he gets pictures of nearly nude, buff men. Personally I don't know why he didn't like it - I think it's quite nice to look at.


No comments: