Are you ready?

Well, as I stated in a previous blog, I'm thinking about starting my movie reviews back up. Then I was thinking, why not start now? So, prepare yourself. First on the chopping block is:

Whiteout

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this, if not for the thrill of watching a horror movie, for Kate Beckinsale, lol. Come on, even for a chick, she's a hottie. It's mainly about her and a team of scientists that are there exploring all sorts of shit. I'm a little iffy on it all, it's been forever since I've seen it. All in all, it's a pretty good movie. Not your average thriller, it one wont keep you on your toes or anything, but it's ok.

Rating: 6.5/10

Saw VI

This was by far the best of the new Saw movies. They've pretty much stopped grabbing my attention since Saw III. Anyway, this has the dude from the 5th installment of the films (not sure of his name right now) and he's pretty awesome. Way better then some of the other people they've had in the front row. I have to say, seeing Eddie from Family Matters really freaked me out. I wasn't the same after that. But, don't let that stop you from watching, it's pretty cool.

Rating: 7.5/10

Pandorum

I'm going to go ahead and say it, the only reason we rented this was for Ben Foster. Not once did this movie grab my attention. I've never really been a big Sci Fi freak. The movie of that type that I actually remember enjoying was Pitch Black. Anyway, this movie is about these guys that are trapped under water in a space ship of some kind with some trick ass aliens running around. Not too many scares to be found in this one, just your average alien flick. I mean, I've seen worse, but I've also seen a whole lot better.

Rating: 6/10 <-- That's mainly because of Ben Foster

Zombieland

Oh man, where do I start. As I'm sure you all know, we're massive zombie lovers. But when you pair Woody Harrelson, a shotgun and zombies, you have a recipe for awesomeness. Not only was this movie hysterical, it was pretty creepy too. The zombies looked awesome and they weren't stingy on the blood. One of the best zombie flicks since Dawn Of The Dead.

Rating: 8.5/10

The Stepfather


You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how this movie will be. If you've seen the original, then you've seen this one. They just switched the leads up a bit. Anyway, I actually like the lead in this movie, Dylan Walsh is pretty cool. But he didn't bring to the table what Terry O'Quinn did 20+ years ago. Am I saying this is a bad movie, no way. Am I saying this is one of the best movies, no again. But it is something that you can just watch and not have to follow.

Rating: 7/10

Law Abiding Citizen

We rented this movie in hopes of seeing Gerard Butler at his best (ie; 300), but man we're we let down. Not only is the plot out of this world insane, the acting isn't the best. I don't know what's up with it, maybe they just had a small budget. Anyway, that's beside the point. The point is, don't rent this movie and think that you're going to get an non stop action flick, cause you're not. I think I would rather watch Twilight.

Rating: 4/10

Alright kiddies, I believe that's all I have in me today. It's been forever since I've wrote reviews, so be patient with me while I get back into the flow of things.

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

ATTN: Click the movie name to view the trailer!

No comments: