I'm still here...

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am in fact, still here. I've got you all spoiled on daily blogs, lol. I've just been slowly recovering from a horrendous cold. I think I'm 5 days in now. It started out as a tickle in my throat, then it got progressively worse. After that, it turned in to a HORRID sore throat then to runny/stuffy nose. And now, it's the dreaded cough! I've been doping myself up for almost a week now, so hopefully some light will start to shine through.

Anyway, what I wanted to come here and tell you about, we've got yet another gamertag. We realised that we each needed an Xbox Live account to use our headsets and have our own names. So now, I'm Madame Magenta and LaVaughn is still Machete Girls. We're in the process of changing girls to girl, lol. So, if you're an Xbox Live fan and like to play Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2, come join us.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Oh yeah, I'm not sure, but I think I might start my movie reviews back up. I've got LOADS that I haven't done, so keep your finders crossed for me. Until next time, you know where to find me (the pharmacy, lol)...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hard To Handle by The Black Crows

No comments: