Around the yard and down the road...

I have a love/hate relationship with the wind today. I love it because it feels awesome and brings occasional good smells, but I hate it because there's almost NO possibility of getting a good photo. Anyway, I walked around the yard and up and down the road today, just trying to find something to take a picture of. I did manage to find a few, so that's cool. During this process, I had two extremely squirmy joeys in my bra that just wouldn't settle down. All in all, it was a pretty productive day.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Gotta go find something to do now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Running Down A Dream by Tom Petty

Here are some of my favorite pics from today:

An awesome blue flower.
.
This weed is seriously pretty.
.
I actually like how this one turned out, kind of nice.
.
I just love when I stumble upon a bug or two, it makes my day.
.
I didn't mean for my hand to be there, but the wind was insane.
.
Just a random weed.
.
I'm not sure if I like this picture or not. For some reason, I didn't want to delete it.
.
There's just no hope for this guy.
.
Boring, but kind of cool.
.
I tried SO hard to get a good picture of this dude, but again, the wind won.
.
These were just some random yellow flowers under some leaves down the road. Not the best picture, but kind cool.
.
These clovers were seriously so tiny.
.
As were these.
.
This is pretty neat looking.
.
I love the angle here.
.
And here, lol.
.
This one's not really centered, but oh well.
.
This is probably my favorite of these kind.
.
Some kind of berries. Nom, nom, nom!

Bonus Gallery:

We went to Walmart yesterday and found and amazing deal on an external hard drive. We found a 320 GB My Passport Essential for only $55! What! How awesome is that? It was marked down from $80, so it's actually a really awesome deal.

Aside from that, I had the joeys, Willa & Willard (who may have a home), in my shirt pocket and managed to get a couple good ones. Of course, as soon as I pulled the camera out, they started running all over, lol.

Our awesome new hard drive:


And now, the joeys:






No comments: