How about some videos for a change...

For the past couple days, I've been recording a bit more video than usual and playing around with the Windows Movie Maker. I've never really been one that likes the whole "video editing" thing, but I have to say, it's pretty awesome.

The first video here is of Evan & Jonah. We had them out in the bathroom for a little playtime night before last and got some video of them... obviously, lol. Anyway, the video is a bit boring so I stripped the audio and added a badass song. I have to say, it helps a lot.


And now for video number two. This was also taken night before last. Milla was laying by the door, like always, when all at once, she jumped up and started barking. Like she was going to eat someone, not like she wanted to go outside. I go up and walked over to her, then I heard it... it was coyotes. It was a full moon that night, so all the wild animals were at wildest, lol. I opened the door and recorded some of it. I mostly kept it on the moon, cause there was really nothing else to look at. Anyway, it's pretty awesome. And the barks that are up close are Milla.




Well folks, I guess that's all she wrote. Just wanted to share. Until next time, you know where to find me...  :)

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: