It's a Wi-Fi kind of day...

I was ever so pleased today when I walked outside and saw a little brown box setting on the back of the car. In my heart, I knew what it was. Earlier this week, possibly even Sunday, we (LaVaughn and myself) ordered some stuff from Walmart.com with some left over PayPal money. And man am I glad we did.

Our first package, which we got yesterday, was our new HP printer. We already have a Lexmark all in one printer, but it's really messed up and never wants to print anything. Well, we've been out of ink for some time now, so we decided to buy some. After we looked around at different ink prices, we realised that it would be cheaper to just buy a new printer instead of ink for our old one. Anyway, that's what we did and that was our first package.

What we were really excited about, at least me anyway, was our D-Link Wireless Router. Since we're on Xbox Live now, we needed it so we didn't have to continually swap the Ethernet cables back and forth. And we also needed to be connected to the internet on our desktop as well as our Xbox so that we could link up Netflix. But little did we know that not only could we use this bad boy for our Xbox, but we can get Wi-Fi for our laptops! Come on man, how awesome is that! So, as of right now, I'm sitting in the bathroom on my laptop writing a blog. I think I'm dying a little inside, lol.

Well, I think that's all I have for right now, just wanted to share my excitement. Until next time, you know where to find me (possibly the bathroom, lol)...

-Megan

Song of the day: Livin On a Prayer by Bon Jovi

Cold Update:

Man, this has been a rough one. I haven't been this sick in years! You never really know how good you actually feel until you're sick. I'm not trying to jinx myself, but I think I might be kicking this thing. For the past two mornings, I haven't woke up with a completely snot filled nose, so yay. And it seems like my coughing spells are getting smaller, at least I hope. The one thing that's been getting me is the horrendous cough that I get when I go to sleep. But thankfully, it only happened for a short period of time last night. Am I saying I'm completely better, no. I'm coughing as we speak. But I do think I see some light at the end of the tunnel.


 This is a really bad shot of our new printer, but it's the only one that I had. I'll try to get a better one later on.

And here is our beyond awesome wireless router. I don't think I could love a piece of plastic more, lol.

No comments: