Back in the Day - Part 1

LaVaughn and myself were browsing through some old photo CDs a couple days ago when we came across Milla's puppy photos. And since I didn't have my blog back in 06' when we got her, I never got to share her cuteness with you all. Now I must warn you, the pictures we're taken with our old Kodak camera that had little to no macro on it, so they're pretty blurry. But that doesn't mean that they're not awesome. And also, there's like 50 some odd pictures, so I might do this in sections. ;)

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Oh yeah, for all you Degrassi fans out there, don't forget about the premiere tonight! Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Imagine by John Lennon


These photos were taken not too long after we got her. I'm thinking maybe a day or two.

















Seriously, wasn't she adorable?

No comments: