Happy March!

Ugh, I seriously hate trying to think of titles anymore. I've used everything so many times, it's annoying. And believe me, I know how stupid "Happy March" sounds. Anyway, it's not like I'm hear to talk about happy days in March. Hell, I didn't even know it was March until an hour ago when someone mentioned it. Oh well, I know now. ;-)

The weather was actually pretty nice today. Not too cold, not too hot. It was perfect for some picture taking, so that's cool. I didn't get too many pictures of scenery and what have you, just mostly Charlie. And no, not the glider, the cat. They're seriously some of my favorite pictures of him ever! I also have a couple pictures from last night to add.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I don't really have anything to say at the moment. So, until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Beast Of Burden by The Rolling Stones

Charlie's Photoshoot:



















More pics from today:











Pics from last night:



No comments: