Tuesday's musings and then some...

Have you heard? Because of the earthquake in Japan, Earth's day has become shorter by 1.8 microsecond! What ever are we going to do? And to think, I was just getting used to time change, lol. Ugh, it's amazing that someone actually measures the Earth's rotation close enough to know that it's spinning 1.8 microsecond faster. I mean, there are 1,000,000 microseconds in a second, how does that even register? Ok, I'm done ranting.

Hmm, what's enthralling news do I have to share today? Well, I suppose I could talk about the yogurt drops we got in the mail. I think I already mentioned that someone on GliderCENTRAL offered to ship us some yogurt drops for way lower shipping price. If not, now you know. Anyway, we finally got them in the mail today and I can't wait to feed the gliders some. They're going to be extra happy tonight. Well, aside from the fact that we have to trim their nails tonight and bribe them with yoggies. Fun, fun, fun! Luckily, LaVaughn does all of that.

Lets see, what else has been going on in the past few days? Well, I'm in the process of learning Moonlight Sonata (or Piano Sonata No. 14). It's one of my ALL TIME favorite Beethoven songs. Aside from Fur Elise of course. There's just something about this song that speaks to me. But yeah, that's what's going on there, lol.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I can't really think of anything else to talk about. The pictures I'm going to add pretty much speak for themselves. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Identity Crisis by Alice Cooper

Here are the pics:


No comments: