Light up the darkness!

If you're a beyond massive fan of Year One, then you know exactly what the title means. If not, then it pretty much means that Jack Black is a comedic genius! Anyway, I thought I would go ahead and blog today, while I had time. I think it's been 3, possibly 4, days since my last blog.

I always pick weird times to blog, like right now for example. I'm sure 97% of you know that the new episode of Law & Order: SVU is on as we speak. And that makes for awkward blogging. They've been raving about this episode all week because Jeremy Irons is guest staring again. But if you ask me, I think Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from Lost) is putting on a far better performance.

Anyway, I do have a but of news today, some lady from Kansas wants Fiona! I know, awesome right? She's really eager to learn about sugar gliders and is planing on getting another in a month or so. She's been asking LOADS of questions, which I love. I hate it when people come to me and act like they know everything about gliders and don't want any help. That's not the case with her. If everything works out, we'll meet her the same day we meet the lady that's getting Hannibal.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the picture below. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Champagne Supernova by Oasis

Here are the pics:

 Love this tree pic!

 Una the lion.

Robbie:



The girls:



Sadie & Kira:








No comments: