Smells like Spring spirit...

Not to be confused with Nirvana's, Smells Like Teen Spirit... obviously. Anyway, the weather the past couple days has been amazing! Yesterday was like an idyllic day for me. Not too hot and not too cold, just right. It's pretty nice today as well, but a little on the warm side. That's probably because I've been inside all day today instead of out, like usual. I usually love to go out and capture the moments, but with gusting winds like we're having today, it's nearly impossible. Thus confirming why I'm inside, lol.

Lets see, what all do I have to talk about? Well, LaVaughn almost got into a fight with one of our neighbor's yesterday, that was pretty awesome. The people that live on the left side of us have like 3 or 4 kids and they're always jackassing around the back of our place with their dick demon dog. It's one thing to be screaming while they're back there, but it's when they have their damn dog that things get annoying. They're always trying to get it to bark and start shit with us. It's SO annoying!

On a happier note, we managed to get all 9 of the glider's nails trimmed last night. And in a record breaking 35 minutes, I might add. Pretty much all the credit goes to LaVaughn, though. I just held them and fed them yoggies, but whatever.

Well, I guess that's all for today. I can't really think of anything else to talk about, so I guess I'll be gone. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: On The Turning Away by Pink Floyd

Here are some random pics from yesterday and the day/night before:

 The box that our yoggies came in.

 Sadie and Kira enjoying a yogurt drop.

 And another...

 I love Kira's expression here. "That's all?"

 All the glorious yoggies.

 Zoe trying to fit into a box we all know she can't fit in to, lol.

 Liquid candy. Almost as good as Mountain Dew.

Zoe & Una:







 My muddy ass Converse.

 Probably my favorite picture from yesterday.

 Just some moss.

 More pretty blue flowers.

 This one is pretty cool too.





 The trees are starting to bloom.

 Little blue flower awesomeness!



And lastly, Milla joining me in the glider room. :)

No comments: