Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...

I know Sunday Bloody Sunday would've been a better title for today, considering it is Sunday, but I've just never been a big U2 fan. As I'm sure you know by now, I'm Ozzy all the way. Anyway, I was on a roll during the past week, I blogged like every day! It was inevitable that I wouldn't blog for days after that. Anyway, I don't really have anything of importance to say, I mainly wanted to share some pictures and some videos. Yes... videos! Sounds like fun, eh?

Oh yeah, I think we might actually be taking Hannibal to his new home this coming weekend! It's seems like it's taking forever to get him there. Well actually, it has. We were supposed to meet the girl at the beginning of January... it's almost April! A quick calculation tells me that was 3 months ago! I guess I should just be happy that he has a home to go to. But yeah, that's what's going on with that.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 (not by choice)

Here are the pics:

 Zoe with Robbie's shirt on. It looks more like a cape on her, lol.

 Una's little cunty expression.

 Sadie enjoying a yoggie.

 Look at that tongue!

 Robbie was having a nap in the corner. And just look at that chubby belly!

 SO cute!

 Hannibal getting a little one-on-one attention.

 Look at those big, crazy eyes!

 And now he's enjoying a papaya snack.

 Una on top of the fridge, where she shouldn't be.

 Sadie & Kira

And lastly, the ever so adorable, Fiona.

And now, time for some videos:





No comments: