It's been so long!

Ahh! Where did the time go? I've been meaning to blog for like 4 days now, but never seem to find time. Between having to do every day things and watching awesome movies, I just don't have time. I know, I used to live for blogging and would always find time to do so. No worries my peeps, I still love it and plan on doing it more.

Lets see, what's been going on lately? Well, I had LaVaughn cut my hair a little bit ago, that was pretty exciting. My hair was getting WAY too long. I think she cut about 6 inches off. Now my hair is just above my shoulders. Kind of like the last time she cut it, except no bangs this time, lol. A few different people are going to kill me, considering they loved my long hair. But, it's getting close to summer and short hair just feels better.

Ok, now for some major sugar glider news. After this 3 month long debate, we have decided to downsize on our gliders. We re-homing Chazz, Logan, Felix and either Fiona or Kira. So that will leave us with Pip, Charlie, Sadie and Kira or Fiona. One of our friends, Stacie, has decided to get Logan. She and her boyfriend are massively in love with him, which is awesome. She already has 2 gliders of her own and just seems like she'll be great to home. And the girl that got Willa and Willard has decided to get Chazz (their dad) and Felix. I know she's good to her gliders, I've already seen pictures of Willa and Willard playing in what looks to be a huge tent or some type of play room. And now for the deal with Kira and Fiona. In the past week, Kira has started fighting Sadie pretty much every time she comes out of the pouch. And when she's not fighting her like that, she fights her when she's trying to eat. All the while, she doesn't even think twice about Fiona. We really, really don't want to git rid of Kira, we've had her a long time. So tomorrow, we're going to put Fiona in her own cage and see how Sadie and Kira do without her. If they do fine, then we're keeping Kira. If not, I guess we'll keep Fiona. I can't say for sure right now. I'll definitely keep you all updated on the matter.

In other news, we've been watching some massively awesome movies lately. Like, The Children. It's an older (2008 I believe) British horror flick about two families getting together for the holidays. All is well until the kids start wreaking havoc on anyone in their path. Definitely not your average murder movie. It's kind of like Orphan with a little Black Christmas on the side. Definitely worth the watch.

Another great one, The Midnight Meat Train. Cause come on, anything with Vinnie Jones is worth the watch. The first 3 minutes of this movie is awesome, then it cuts to Bradley Cooper's scene and begins to seem a little creepy. But don't let that fool you, this movie picks up and then it's full speed ahead. The plot is definitely nothing I've ever seen before, it's kind of like Creep meets Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's about this photographer (Bradley Cooper) that roams about New York City trying to find a few winning shots. Then he stumbles upon Vinnie Jones, which is probably one of the worth mistakes of his life. I must warn you, this movie is FULL of blood. Definitely one of the bloodiest movies I've ever watched. It's also one of the best movies I've ever watched, so I more than recommend it.

Next up, The Human Centipede. I'll admit, this movie shocked me and went places I've never seen a lot of movies go. It's about a world renowned German surgeon who was the number one surgeon for separating Siamese twins. And naturally, he's crazy and bored. That just makes the watching process more interesting for us. It's starts off with these two American girls that are traveling across Europe. They're on their way to a party one night when, naturally, they pop a tire. And considering neither of them know how to change it, they begin walking. Long story short, they stumble upon his house where they're trapped and so on. I don't want to give too much away, you'll have to find the rest out for yourself. It's kind of like Hostel, except on a WAY different level. I'm just so glad to know that there are other people in the world that have minds just as twisted as ours.

There's more movies, but those are the best that I can think of right now. If I think of more, I'll be sure to mention them. Off that subject, we also ordered some yogurt drops for the gliders. A lady from GliderCENTRAL that lives in Missouri was planing on ordering some yoggies for her glider and asked if we wanted her to order a pound for us. Naturally, we said yes. It's was seriously awesome of her, considering we would normally have to pay $11 shipping for just one pound of yoggies. And now, we only have to pay $6. Hopefully we get those before too long.

Well, I believe I've covered all the exciting news from the past 2 weeks. At least I think I have, lol. Hopefully I can muster up enough strength to write a few more times by the end of the week. If not, I'll just do the best I can. I'm also adding LOADS of pics in their normal place, at the bottom of this post. It's mostly pics of the cats, but there's more in there as well. Hope you enjoy. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky


Here are the pics:


No comments: