Time change and so on...

Yes, it's that dreaded time of year. A time when you not only loose an hour of sleep, but a time when you loose darkness. And to those of you who know us, we thrive in darkness. What are you gonna do (another Year One reference)? I was wigged out all day yesterday. At the time, I didn't really know why, then it hit me. I think the time change cycle messes with my head a bit. Cause all day yesterday, I knew it was coming. I guess there was just something I couldn't wrap my head around. Anyway, I'm rambling and now sound like a successful madman, lol.

Lets see, what's been going on lately? Oh yeah, we FINALLY got to finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part One last night. And just as I suspected, it was awesome! Now I can't wait for Part Two. Aside from that, we haven't really watched anything new. I did leave out a few really good movies that we've watched in the passed week.

One being, Frozen. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it by now, considering it came out in September of last year, I think. It's about these 3 people who go to a ski resort of some kind and end up being stuck on a ski lift. I know, the plot sounds like a nice big pile of you know what, but I assure you, it's WAY better than that. There's actually a couple parts in the movie that make you want to piss yourself. Yes, it is that good. And with stars like Shawn Ashmore (The Ruins, X-Men movies), Kevin Zegers (Dawn of the Dead, Wrong Turn) and Emma Bell (The Walking Dead), how can you go wrong? I highly, highly recommend you pick this up for the next movie night.

Another good one, Splinter. I don't ever remember seeing the preview to this movie at all. I just happened upon it one night and thought it sounded interesting. And it was! It's about a couple that are traveling though the country when they get high jacked by a couple people. Then they end up hitting this thing in the road that pops a tire and forces them to pull over. Long story short, they make it to this gas station where they lock themselves in avoid being killed by some type of creature. I don't want to give too much away, so I'm going to leave it at that. This movie stars Paul Costanzo (Royal Pains), Shea Whigham (Machete, Fast & Furious) and Jill Wagner (Blade: The Series).

We also watched a nice little British film called, Splintered. I know, the names are way too much alike, lol. It's about a group of teenagers (possible older) who travel to the country side to track down the man or beast that's killing sheep and so on. It doesn't have the best plot. There's an ok story to follow, but it does leave you hanging and wanting more action and blood, which they're missing a lot of. Other than that, it's a nice movie to watch when there's nothing else on.

That's all of the movies I can think of. I'm almost a 100% sure that I'm missing one, but I wont know until I look on the hard drive. I hope that will satisfy your movie needs for now. I highly recommend the first two that I mentioned. Definitely worth the time and money. And as always, click the title for the trailer.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I do believe I have to go to the store here in a little bit. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Friday I'm In Love by The Cure

No comments: