Doctor, Doctor, Give me the news...

My poor sister LaVaughn got bit by something almost two weeks ago. She went to the doctor when she first figured out it wasn't going anywhere. The doc put her on some antibiotics and said to call in a few days if it didn't go away. Well, it didn't go away, so she called her back and put her on a stronger antibiotic. Her leg kept getting progressively worse, so she decided to go back to the doctor today.

She told her about this awesome cream that should take the swelling, itching, and redness away. Now I'm wondering why she didn't give her this in the first place? Anyways, she said if that didn't work, she was going to have to send her to the infectious disease center!! Creepy! I told her I was going to quarantine her and send her to the CDC, cause I'm so awesome, lol. Now lets just hope this shit works!

After that, we had to turn around and drive 30 minutes in the opposite direction to get her prescription from Piedmont. While we were in Walmart, we found these freakishly awesome bags in the hunting section. They would be SO awesome for a 3 day survival kit, seriously. The only downside... they're $30 each! Maybe if we sell a couple cage sets, wink wink. :)

After that, we stopped by Sonic and finally picked up one of their Island Breeze slushes... yum! But what's not to love about pineapple and coconut? My dream combo!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I called Jeff -- the manager from Town & Country -- last Friday and he told me to stop by today. Well I decided to call him before we left, just in case he wasn't there. And you know what he told me? Today isn't a good day because he has to leave! Yeah, my luck! But he took my number and said that he would call me next week sometime. Yeah right.

Since we went to town and back so fast, we decided to sew up a couple cage sets that we cut out the other day. You know, the frog one and the other pink and orange one? Luckily, the pink and orange one sold after about 20 minutes of being posted. I love when that happens, makes me feel good. Not bragging either, I'm just very thankful that we're lucky enough to be able to sell them!

Aside from that, we carried the gliders around, but that's about it. And on that note, I believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Tyler




Charli




Charli & Tyler



Violet


Cas


Avon








The cage sets...



No comments: