Oh happy day!!

Okay, I would like to start off by saying... CHLOE HAS TWO JOEYS IP!!! Omg, you have no idea how excited and happy I am!! I thought I was going to die when I was putting her in a bonding pouch and noticed two little bumps! When I felt of her belly -- very gently, I might add -- I felt them! Not long after than she ripped her pouch open and started licking away. That pretty much confirmed it!

Alright, I believe I'm calm now, lol. I honestly can't get over the excitement! Anyways, LaVaughn and I sewed up one of the lime green sets today. It actually turned out really good! The color combo, I mean. It's so bright and vibrant! Makes me not want to sell it, lol.

Anyways, we cut out two identical sets and, as I said above, sewed one up. Well, I advertised it on all the sugar glider group pages and within 5 minutes, a previous buyer bought it! I couldn't believe it! Talk about awesome! Then by the time we got back from town, a girl that we had been talking to about cage sets wanted to buy the other one! I love when that happens, makes me so happy we can sew! Not to mention the extra money is just awesome! It helps support all our animals, lol.

The second chick that bought the green set is also wanting to order a large amount of pouches. She said that she saw where someone sold 8 for $35. We told her our deal, buy 10 or more and get them for $4 a piece, but we also told her that we would give her the $35 price. She decided to go the 10 pouch route and get 2 more for only $5 more. So that'll be something fin for us to work on next!

Unfortunately, we can't sew anything tomorrow because we have to do lots of Christmas shopping in Poplar Bluff. I really can't go into details, but that's what the plans for tomorrow are.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here it is:


No comments: