I'm on the outside...

Well today was a fairly productive day. We didn't sew anything, but we did manage to cut two sets out of the awesome lime green zebra fleece! Man that stuff is bright! Seriously, if I look at it for too long, I go cross eyed, lol. Now I just hope it sells. Fingers crossed!

Aside from that, I FINALLY managed to get some new pictures of the joeys!! It's long overdue, believe me. I needed to take their pictures days ago! Since I didn't get around to it until the sun was set, I had to use the flash. Which, of course, made the pictures look like they were taking in the middle of the night. Go figured, lol. Oh well, a picture is a picture.

After that, we went to town and picked up a couple things and even managed to see a coyote on the way there! Good day, lol! And now I'm rambling because I have nothing exciting to blog about. I think I just need to stop while I'm ahead. Lets just make this blog a photo blog!

Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Pretty miss Hadley:











The ever adorable, Seamus:












Too cute for words, Kyro:













The coyote:



Charli being a bat glider:




Cas playing in his toy:




No comments: