The wind down...

Well today wasn't nearly as productive as the days before, but we did managed to sew up a custom order and cut out another set to sew Monday, so it wasn't a super wasteful day. I think I'm just like bla because it's Friday and I know I have to go back to the hell hole tomorrow. Good time.

Hmm... I basically summed up the day in one paragraph! Now I'll ream myself a little. I should have taken pictures of the joeys today!! I've needed to do it for a while now! I also need to change pouches, do laundry, vacuum, and probably something else, but I can't think of it right now, go figure.

Okay, this blog is going to end in 3... 2... 1...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the custom set we sewed:

Isn't this fleece awesome!?

All three of our pets on the same couch!

And lastly, my beautiful Sadie! <3 p="">

No comments: