Fun day Monday... part two?

I honestly don't know if I've used that title or not. It seems like I have, but, you know how I am with titles. They're something I tackle with on a daily basis. I'll even just be thinking about want I want to blog about and will come up with this really catchy opening line and title, then of course I forget it by the time I actually get to write it. Go figure.

Anyways, my uncle was stranded without a ride to his truck today. Which, I might add, was parked nearly an hour away in Cherokee Pass. That's not even it though, he needed a ride up there AND to the vet. Unfortunately, Fletcher had been bleeding from his backside and needed to be seen, bad! So of course, LaVaughn and I offered to drive him up to the vets office, then drop him off at his truck after we were done.

Luckily, there was nothing severely wrong with Fletch, he apparently had some form of skin tag around his butt area and tore it off somehow. That's what started the bleeding. They just ended up using something to cauterize is and sent him home. With a SMALL bottle of $25 Vetericyn. Vet offices rip people off so badly.

After that, we dropped him off at his truck and went on our way.

That's basically all we did today. The drive up there took a few hours, so there wasn't much of the day left when we got home. That's okay though, we have a BIG night ahead of us. We're planing on putting Chloe and Boone's cage together and thoroughly cleaning everyone else's and the glider room. Should be a blast!

Omg, I almost forgot!! Our Time Turners and wands arrived today!! I know it's cheesy and childish... wait a second, no it's not! Every one else out there buys Harry Potter things and collects them, why not us? So yes, I am very proud to say that our Time Turners and wands arrived today, ha! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of our wands, but just know that they're awesome.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. After my short 5 hour shift tomorrow (2-7) I'll be home free for 3 days! Woop woop! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The inside of my uncle's truck:









LaVaughn being a twat:


The outside of his truck:




Some old gloves:


My Time Turner!! 



I love the little hour glass (more like a second glass) on my Time Turner.


Love the clasp.

Very deep words written on the outside of the Tine Turner.

Zoe being her cute self:



Hadley sleeping in my arm:





Seamus sleeping in LaVaughn's hand:






No comments: