Blacklist...

I am so exhausted from the weekend. I had two full, actually they were overly full, work days. I've stood on my feet for a total of 15 hours straight. That's no joke. That's also not including my breaks, that's actual work hours. That's one of the hardest things about working in the fast food industry, you never get to sit! It can start to take it's toll as little as two days in a row.

But, I have today off, so we're all good!

Splinter Cell: Blacklist arrived in the mail Saturday. I knew it was supposed to get here then, so it was no shock when LaVaughn told me about it on the phone. I've wanted to desperately to play it since it came out last year, so you can imagine my excitement was overflowing.

I got off 30 minutes early Saturday, so I made it home a little after 10, actually it ended up being a little after 11 because of the time change, which I despise more than anything. So by the time I ate and got settled in, it was way too late to get into a game. I mean, I could have played, but I decided to wait until the next day.

I just played for a little while last night, though. I was too preoccupied with thoughts of The Walking Dead. Maybe Wednesday would be a good day to play, I have that day off. :)

In joey news, it looks like one of Violets little boys is a plat!! We were thinking leu at first, because he had absolutely NO color on him. Well, looks like he's starting to color up nicely, mainly on his tail region. I cannot wait for these little ones to come OOP, I'm so excited!!

I suppose that's all for now. I don't have too much to share, so I'm going to stop there. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the little plat joey:





And a couple random pictures of Zoe:





No comments: