Tuesday's gone...

I'm just going to cut to the chase... our new computers came today!! They were scheduled for delivery today, but I still had my doubts. I was a little anxious about the Spanish keys, but they ended up being better than I thought. My only problem, a lot of them are mislabeled, which sucks. I guess we just need to buy some keyboard stickers for them.

Not long after we got everything set up, we started installing The Sims! After all, that's mainly what we got the computers for. We have well over 15 to install, some of which still aren't installed, so we had to get an early start.

We had to take a short break in installing when our aunt and uncle dropped by and asked us to go out to dinner with them, which we agreed to. We ate at the Chinese restaurant, which was awesome - they have the best food!

It didn't take us long to resume at checkpoint when we got home. We're still in the process of installing some Sims games that have a crack that has to be installed, but those take no time. After we installed all the games that we physically own, I decided to start it and see how it goes. The results... amazing!! I know there's only like 10 EPs and SPs installed at the moment, but so far so good!

Aside from the computer excitement, there's also lots of joey excitement to be talked about. Like Charli's joeys, for example. They are going to be SO pretty!! We got a really, really good look at them today and wow, they're something else. Especially the little girl, her head is completely white! I cannot wait until they detach!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. As I'm sure you all know, I have better things to be doing at the moment instead of writing. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The wicked moon from last night:


The chickens:




















This priceless picture of Toby:


Our new Asus Laptops!!




Charli's joeys:



No comments: